No products in the bag.
ODD TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
The Services of the website are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users banned, suspended or removed from the Oddshop for any reason whatsoever. If You are disqualified as per the preceding sentence, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website.
Oddshop reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than one active Account (defined hereunder) on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another person.
- The content presented on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the products, services or information made available to you via this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or is licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the permission of Odd Experience Pvt. Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of india or other regulatory authority.
You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
Registered users: ODDSHOP makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided ODDSHOP certain required User information and created an account and a ODDSHOP ID through certain log-in ID and password (“Account”). You can create Your Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website (ODDSHOP ID and/or other third party login identification as provided above are individually and collectively referred to the “Account Information”).
In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify ODDSHOP of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. ODDSHOP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by ODDSHOP or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or un-authorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or ODDSHOP has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ODDSHOP has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
ODDSHOP may have existing arrangements with its banks, regarding limits on the amounts you can pay (if You are a buyer) or receive (if You are a seller) in the course of a single transaction. ODDSHOP will work towards ensuring that You are made aware of such limits if they may be applicable to You. However, ODDSHOP shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of You/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by ODDSHOP with its bank from time to time.
For Your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of Your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may also be applicable to You. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent You from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and ODDSHOP does not control the same and shall be liable for the same.
Payment Facility for Your orders: ODDSHOP may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between Users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of ODDSHOP’s fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner. ODDSHOP shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by Your for Your purchase orders on the Website after the Products are delivered to You and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to You and such other additional time as may be agreed between ODDSHOP and sellers.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or Services by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by ODDSHOP. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer / mobile equipment, internet connections and other software and technologies that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. You may incur access or data fees from third parties in connection with your purchase and/or use of the services. You are responsible for all such fees.
Any purchase of the Products from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Products purchased are not transferrable to any third party for profit. Accordingly, ODDSHOP reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by ODDSHOP as per certain criteria. Any rewards or benefits provided by ODDSHOP and used by You for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets certain criteria adopted by ODDSHOP for the purpose of identifying Bulk Order’, including but not limited to:
- Products ordered for commercial resale and not for self-consumption;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details; or
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
There may be certain orders that ODDSHOP is unable to process or pass on buyer’s order to the seller and must cancel. Some situations that may result in ODDSHOP’s inability to process or pass on buyer’s order to the seller include, without limitation, non- availability of the Website service, force majeure, credit limitations or suspected fraud.
In case buyer purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the Seller(s) may deliver all such Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If buyer purchases multiple Products in a single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single delivery address provided by buyer at the time of purchase. If buyer wishes to get delivery of the Products to different addresses, then buyer should purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. Buyer agrees that the delivery of the Products can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by You.